2002 Sea-Doo XP w/Trailer, Lifejackets, Cover For Sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

whytseyed

Due to a personal emergency I need to sell my favorite toy, my 2002 Sea-Doo XP jet-ski. This XP is in great condition, barely any scratches on the entire hull, no cracks, no tears in seat. Looks and rides like it’s brand new. Fits two people comfortably, can fit three, and is strong enough to pull a tube and have two people on the ski (one to drive and one to watch the tuber).

Less than 50 hours total use, and just serviced on 07-01-08 to make sure everything is running properly. 951cc, 130hp R.A.V.E. 2-stroke twin-cylinder engine, (I’ve gotten it up to about 68mph on the water), just filled with Sea-Doo brand precision oil, brand new battery bought on 06-29-08, brand new form-fitted canvas CoverMate cover purchased 06-01-08, and a new yellow Bombardier rear-access cover purchased 06-20-08. Also included, two matching yellow and black Sea-Doo Life jackets, and will throw in a Men’s size L, HO wetsuit if you need one. Trailer included, and is a Karavan Watercraft Trailer, with a new lift-able front wheel added. No major scratches/marks or rust on trailer, purchased in 2007.

NADA Boat Guide's average retail is approx. $4,700 without the trailer for a “good” condition used 2002 Sea-Doo XP alone with no trailer, cover, or life jackets. Asking price for all of the above is $5000 or best offer. E-mail me at whitesi9@msu.edu for more info/pics/offers, or call Ryan at 248-670-3595.

002.JPG

001.JPG

Back