2002 Islandia table replacement?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon22042

New guy here. Just purchased a 2002 Islandia, so far we love it. The boat did not come with the table. Anyone have the mounting specs or purchased a suitable replacement?

Do You have the Post?

I got one on amazon so we had cup holders in it but just had to change the post from my original.

The tableside mount on my original is a little offset from center. I still have my original table but it has warped a bit from moisture (live in Florida). I bought a replacement plastic one from Amazon and made a thin solid wood template to set the mount 6.25 inches off center. Works perfectly and actually looks better than the original and I love it has can/cup holders in the replacement.

This is the one I got but really any 18 X 30 oval would work to match the originals size.

Springfield Marine 1670006 Table Top - Oval, 18" x 30" Amazon.com: Springfield Marine 1670006 Table Top - Oval, 18" x 30": Automotive

The tableside mount on my original is a little offset from center. I still have my original table but it has warped a bit from moisture (live in Florida). I bought a replacement plastic one from Amazon and made a thin solid wood template to set the mount 6.25 inches off center. Works perfectly and actually looks better than the original and I love it has can/cup holders in the replacement.

This is the one I got but really any 18 X 30 oval would work to match the originals size.

Springfield Marine 1670006 Table Top - Oval, 18" x 30" Amazon.com: Springfield Marine 1670006 Table Top - Oval, 18" x 30": Automotive
Perfect, that’s what I needed to know. Thanks, I really appreciate it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back