2002 GTX RFI Fuse Issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattk

I currently have a 2002 SeaDoo Gtx Rfi that I bought used and have had some problems with a fuse in the rear electrical box blowing like every 2 or 3 times I take it out. I looked at the manuals and I can not find any mention of the fuses that are in my jet ski and was wondering if someone would be able to tell me what the correct fuses are or maybe why this fuse constantly blows?

The current fuses in the electrical box are 10 amp circled in red, 7.5 amp circled in blue, and 3 amp circled in yellow. The fuse circled in blue is the one that constantly blows and I believe is causing my charging issues.

Attachments

• CC8FB79C-3B7C-477A-8674-3DBAE8C16193.jpeg
    CC8FB79C-3B7C-477A-8674-3DBAE8C16193.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 7
I forgot to mention that it does not have vts and whenever the fuse blows I get a 12 v low warning

I just did another RFI and had the same question especially when I saw the 1amp fuse in there. Fuses should be 20 amp where you have the 10amp fuses and ONE amp where you have the 3 amp. That was on a 2002 GTX RFI. Good Luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back