2001 XP Restoration - GPS speedometer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Wolverine

My restoration project is moving forward. Went from dead (left in woods for 11+ years) to running poorly (10MPH), $$$ to (40 MPH) more $$$ to 52 MPH (estimated based on running along side another Ski ). A planned top end + new crankshaft $$$ this winter with a goal to get her back to the 60's MPH. In the mean-time. My speedometer is dead (actually all instruments were dead), all fixed, except speedometer. Looking to install a GPS speedometer, and I am looking for a wiring schematic. The seadoo shop manual does not discuss or illustrate how the 4 gauges are all interwired. Shop manual states how each gauge is wired (purple/power, purpleyellow/pulse, etc...) but not the interconnections. Specifically, I am trying to locate the main power and ground wires and which gauge is the 1st connection in the 4 gauge loop. I assume this is specific to the 2000/2001 XP. Any XP expert out there have some guidance?

Back