2000 Seadoo XPL Coolant line routing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gravis18

Picked up a new to me 2000 Seadoo XP limited with all the cooling lines disconnected and other odd things im trying to sort out. I've referenced the service manual diagram for most of them but I can't seem to figure out where the lower cooling line from the lower part of the engine that comes off with the straight barb goes to. Diagram shows it goes to the back and exits out a port but everything is buried behind the VTS and theres no hoses laying around.

This year also has the factory bilge which looks like it occupies where this return hose would go? Can someone help me out here?

Are you talking about the relatively narrow drain line that hooks to the right side of the engine case (not the main cooling line that hooks to the cylinder head and not the other main cooling line that hooks to the underside of the exhaust pipe)? On my 98 it comes out right under the steering cable. It could be different on the 2000 but either way you might have to pull the VTS to get to it.

Attachments

• DSC03627.JPG
    DSC03627.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 9
Thanks FL-Rider! I actually found it by sticking a long screwdriver in that hole before seeing your post and saw it come right through into the hull since there was no hose on it. Where is FL are you? I'm close to Tampa if you ever want to go riding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back