2000 seadoo not pissing while in lake and not letting me accelerate

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the mistake about the compression specs. 140 it is.
As stated above, download the service manual and check your cooling lines and make sure they're clear. Also as stated fuel pressure test would also be the next step. It needs to be determined if your fuel pump is making the proper pressure, otherwise the motor will run lean and cause problems similar to what your describing.
It also should be said that you should not keep riding it in this condition. If you are running lean, you will damage the motor.

I apologize for the mistake about the compression specs. 140 it is.
As stated above, download the service manual and check your cooling lines and make sure they're clear. Also as stated fuel pressure test would also be the next step. It needs to be determined if your fuel pump is making the proper pressure, otherwise the motor will run lean and cause problems similar to what your describing.
It also should be said that you should not keep riding it in this condition. If you are running lean, you will damage the motor.
I launched it like an hour ago and it’s hit 4000 rpm with a lil stream, it took a while to get up after I was holding throttle though. I can send a video but it won’t let me post it on here

You just aren’t listening. It’s more than likely running lean and all you are doing by riding it is potentially ruining the engine.

As said again, stop riding it and check fuel pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back