2000 Seadoo LRV pics needed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornfree2021

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a project 2000 Seadoo LRV. I need some help with missing items and routing of wires and hoses.

Such as:
Wiring harness from Number 1 connector on MPEM, the one i currently have, is not long enough, so a figured it is not for this model. Also, Compass module is missing.

RAVE Control module, wiring and hoses... All missing

It is an original carburetor version 951 engine.

I can not find a service manual for this model. I have located a parts book and operators manual thou.

I have attached a few pics for reference and can add more if needed.

Any help would be VERY much appreciated, THANK YOU... :)

Computer area.jpgEngine compartment left side.jpgFront harness routing.jpgFront Hood Wiring.jpgRAVE control area.jpgRear engine compartment.jpg

Everything should be similar to a 951 gtx carb. The rave control solenoid has a line with a check valve that ties into the bottom of the crank case next to the pulse line. The cut zip ties are either where wires were routed or fuel lines

Everything should be similar to a 951 gtx carb. The rave control solenoid has a line with a check valve that ties into the bottom of the crank case next to the pulse line. The cut zip ties are either where wires were routed or fuel lines
Thank you, Appreciate any and all Help... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back