2000 Sea Doo Challenger - New to me

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsatina2002

Hey Nick, I you want to get a decent manual, you can try it here, downloadable PDF form and be a member and print it out for you but if you want a actual book manual, buy it online and search your engine serial number since the engine has gen. 1 or gen. 2 but most likely yours is gen 1 engine since it is year 2000. the switch is mostly online and you can go to boats.net or crowleymarine.com check your engine serial number and it will show in the outboard mercury section eventhough our boat is inboard boat. Very easy with the switch. There is a bilge fan, bilge pump, horn, and lights check the manual itself. The oil on the side at the port side is a main oil tank, and the middle top of the engine is the oil reservoir connected to a sensor, so basically it it is connected to main tank and it will pump more oil if needed to the reservoir and check you oil level specially during long trips. I live in California and I do fishing with my boat and I travel 20 nautical miles sometimes to hunt yellowtails and I always make sure I have enough oil and re-fuel in the island before heading home. Keep posting on this forum since here in California, nobody will touch the Seadoo jetboat anymore because of difficult parts to find and ordering parts takes so much time, other OEM parts are mostly discontinued. I repair my boat myself with this forum help and my boat is running strong but looking forward for spring and summer for fishing and watersports in the lake. Keep asking and they will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back