2000 RXDI air pump line blowing a hole

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor4616

I have an rxdI that keeps blowing a hole right above the air pump where it plugs into it..will not Stay running or idol ..I cut the end off where the hole is and it runs fine...I’m running out of line to cut and I’m not sure exactly where to get more or even what type to replace it with .does anyone know what might be causing it?2232928B-B34F-4715-9B00-A1F14A1B1B07.jpeg

I just rebuild a di ski and i cant remember right off the top of my head. with that being said have you cleaned the raves?

I've seen this here before, don't recall the solution exactly, if there was one. There have been a number of DI rebuild threads since and some know it really well.

If the tubing isn't original or close, it may not be capable of handling the pressure?

This hose is a special line. Not all dealers carry it. It needs to handle like 100psi. It is not the normal stuff from a 951 rave solenoid. The DI plastic tubing is really hard and thick.

This hose is a special line. Not all dealers carry it. It needs to handle like 100psi. It is not the normal stuff from a 951 rave solenoid. The DI plastic tubing is really hard and thick.
Ok any idea what I am supposed to be asking for as far as ordering on online?

I dunno, is there a special fitting swaged into the ends or just hose clamps? Napa autoparts can make hydraulic and fuel injection lines good for well over this pressure and swage on all types of fittings if need be.

You might be able to locate the official Seadoo part using the electronic parts identifier at top right tab of this page.

I'd consider cutting a section of air tool pneumatic tubing for this application, there are some pretty beefy and various diameter options at most any local hardware store. Harbor Freight has a wide variety of them too if one's nearby, NAPA, etc.... Cut to length, it has to fit the barb diameter properly of course so it doesn't leak or pop off from the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back