2000 rx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jclark782

What’s a good way to test crank case vacuum for some reason I’m not pulling fuel to my carbs no my fuel lines aren’t grey tempo lines yes my carbs have been rebuilt since the tempo lines

You can’t. You have either an air leak in your fuel system or your carbs aren’t correct or you have the hoses connected wrong.

Put your finger on the pulse line and crank the engine you should feel very light pulses.

I’ve triple checked my hoses and I’ve pressurized the gas tank and it feeds right out to the carbs but I let the pressure off and it stops siphoning

Im right with you bud. Got a 97xp with exact same thing but i got pulse now from case fitting. Still wont syphon from tank or external jug. Ready to slam an external electronic fuel pump n it and call it the day..check out 97xp no pulse, thread

So according to this diagram I believe my fuel feed is actually supposed to go in the bottom of the carb and not in the top as shown on the diagram on the side of the carb

Theres only 1 fitting that has the 5/16 diamter. The other 2 fittings are for pulse and return. The return fitting is a plastic "T". Pulse is angled down toward hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back