2000 islandia 4,200 RPM

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwdstuck

I've posted about my islandia project before. Bought it blowed up and replaced engine with a remanufactured Crowley engine. Well I've at the point in my break-in period where I can fully WOT for just a few mins. Well it won't run over 4,200 RPM. Idles great, accelerates great. Runs about 3,000 RMP at half throttle and only gains 1,000 RPM more the latter half. Haven't took it to a dealer yet. I'm also having a non-beep issue on start-up I've discussed in another thread I've haven't solved yet. So it could be anything causing it. What are yalls opinion on this issue before I take it to a dealer?

replacing the buzzer is the extent of my expertise. if your buzzer was working I would ask if you had a beeps :(

I took it to the dealer Friday, haven't heard back from them yet. I was lucky that my local dealer is seadoo and mercury dealer, so I didn't have to worry about the hybrid problem.

They called Friday and said it was ready. It was there for almost a month. One of the CDI Modules was bad and running only on 5 cylinders and had it in limp mode. All he did was replace the buzzer and it beeps with the key one now. I bought another buzzer and it wouldn't work, I guess I got a bad buzzer. I went picked it up Friday and took it out Saturday. Runs like top now. I'm tickled to death!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back