2000 gauge support

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Frige

The rubber gauge support is rotted away and I cant find any used ones for a decent price. How can I fix this? I thought of using silicone to make a new support but dont think it would last.
Ideas?

These people make me absolutely SICK by the prices they charge for these old parts. Clearly they have not love for people restoring these old skis and are not interested in anything but $$ Disgusting. Message me and I'll see what I have in my pile. I hate to part with this stuff cuz I might need it in the future and be at their mercy myself. Ha ha.

I appreciate it. I had ordered one from a guy on ebay for way to much money and it was the wrong one. Then the guy got hostile with me when I returned it. Even somehow found my phone number and started screaming at me. Dang who needs that.
So the rubber is all gooey decomposed. The opening is around 2 inches.

Attachments

• gauge support.jpg
    gauge support.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
  • gaugesupport.jpg
    gaugesupport.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
That looks like the "small" size. I wrapped on in electrical tape and stuck it in there one time. Worked pretty good. :) That was a single gauge hood so pretty small.

I have the larger size for the 1996 GTXs and such. Still not looking to sell anything but don't mind helping. I probably have a few of those larger ones. Get creative.

Back