2000 Challenger Shop Manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooaddiction

Looking for the shop manual for a 2000 Challenger with Mercury 240HP EFI engine. Specially the information relating to the motor. Thanks!

Looking for the shop manual for a 2000 Challenger with Mercury 240HP EFI engine. Specially the information relating to the motor. Thanks!

did you ever find the manuals you requested? I have a 2002 version of the 240 EFI manual in pdf. I understand that there was changes after 2001 1/2 but I have been hoping it is close enough. let me know if you found any of the 2000 versions

Hello do you have a shop manual for a 99 challenger? If not does anyone know where I can find one?

Just picked up a 99 challenger with a single 787 engine and looking for a shop manual for it. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

I found the manual u are looking for but it's too large to email. Google seadoo shop manual. It was on a competing site so I won't link it but it. It actually had a ton of manuals available. Message me if you can't find the link

I found the manual u are looking for but it's too large to email. Google seadoo shop manual. It was on a competing site so I won't link it but it. It actually had a ton of manuals available. Message me if you can't find the link
Having trouble locating this manual. Right now. Would you be able to give me some more guidance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back