2000 Challenger 2000 Wiring Harness

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scarfie

Anyone know where I can track down a schematic for the accessories wiring harness? The left side bank of fuses is still giving me problems after replacing the MPEM/Fuse Block.

I know it's not the switches. I can run their power leads to the other bank of fuses and the accessories run fine. The blower, bilge pump and horn all work fine on the second bank of fuses but not on the first, where they're supposed to be.

The suspect first bank of fuses are all good and I am getting 12 volts off each power lead, but nothing works off that side excepted the ignition switched guages, I happened to pull the cap off the top of the common ground group of blue wires. Lo and behold everything started working. What the @%#$. Towed the boat to the landing, put it in the water and none of the suspect accessories worked.

So today, I tested each individual in the blue common ground terminal. # 27 is not grounding. I need to find the other end of it to test for continuity. I would much prefer the wiring diagram over hunting for the other end of the wire.

can you point me in the right direction and maybe give a little diagnosis insight from what I've posted here. I can plug all the crucial stuff into the other bank of fuses to go have fun on the boat, but I want the damned thing put together correctly.

BTW - I'll be posting a followup to my hot start thread sometime this weekend...think i solved that one.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back