2000 Challenger 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

CHALLEN1800

Hi I Have A 2000 Seadoo Challenger 1800 With The 210hp V6 Mercury With 3 Carburetors. I'm Looking For A Rebuilt Powerhead For This Boat Anybody Have One Or Knows Where I Can Get It For A Decent Price And Also Reliable? Thanks For The Help

merc 210

Any luck finding a motor? Mine , same 210 had a hydrolock and s bent a con rod which eventually decided to exit the engine block. My boat insurance paid out the 11,500 to fix it as it was water that caused it. Havn't fixed it yet , hate to put that much money in a 13,000 dollar boat.I may buy new speedster 2000 , 310 hp. Anyone got feedback on speedster?

Motor for sale

I have a fully dressed 200 DFI optimax for sale w/ jet pump. It has 43 hours on it runs great and the jet pump has a new wear ring and impellor. The powerhead will mount directly to your existing pump. However for $5000 for both you could have a back up pump. Let me know if your interested.

I have a fully dressed 200 DFI optimax for sale w/ jet pump. It has 43 hours on it runs great and the jet pump has a new wear ring and impellor. The powerhead will mount directly to your existing pump. However for $5000 for both you could have a back up pump. Let me know if your interested.

will that engine fit in a 2000 seadoo challenger 1800??

Opitmax for sale

Yes it will. I'm selling it fully dressed so once mounted up you'll be ready to go. It would take a professional 2 hours to swap moters. I sent you a PM with my contact information so feel free to contact me.

optimax swap

Will this fit ? I am in the same boat, my dealer claims the optimax has a different base plate and will not fit the 210 hole. He claims that he has spent a lot of time with Merc tech on the phone and they are too different to match up. I would prefer the 250 hp , but even the 200 with no smoke would be nice. Is my dealer blowing smoke or what?????

Yes it will definitely fit. The 200 DFI, 210 and the 240EFI use the same jet drive. In fact you can mount a 175HP to the m2 jet drive also however it would require adaptor plates because the exhaust on the 175 runs threw the pump and the 200,210,240 runs threw the transom. As for the 250 I’m not sure that it would fit due to its size. I also have a complete pump for sale if you’re interested.

Back