1999 Seadoo challenger 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stelmack28

Hello everybody I'm kind of new when it comes to these jet boats and recently bought one and when I try to start the boat it just clicks, I changed the starter and still no luck, still sounds like the starter gets power so I dont think the solenoid is bad. Any suggestions?

Just one engine or are both doing this? If it's both then most likely it's the battery. If the battery checks out then look at the wiring. If it's only one engine, check to make sure you don't have a bad seal and the engine is filling with oil.

I highly recommend downloading a copy of the shop manual, it help you troubleshoot these type of things.

Just one engine or are both doing this? If it's both then most likely it's the battery. If the battery checks out then look at the wiring. If it's only one engine, check to make sure you don't have a bad seal and the engine is filling with oil.

I highly recommend downloading a copy of the shop manual, it help you troubleshoot these type of things.
Alright thanks and yes it's only 1 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back