1999 GTX Limited

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Ski last year, and at first it would hesitate a little bit when I would give it gas. Eventually it would kick in and take off, usually after hitting a wave. This year, it started fairly easy, but when I hit the gas, it dogged, and then shut off around 10 mph. Then it started again, and took off fast, but shut off around 15. That is about the fastest it comes off the line. Sometimes it will continue to climb in speed (but not all the time, sometimes it cuts out. The fastest I can ever get it is into the mid 30's. When I can get it into the 30's I will attempt a power turn to try to get the machine to regain it's speed; it will almost shut down, then rev up again, and then dog out.

Any ideas?

2000 gtx

My 2000 GTX will shut off when I hit a wave, and then pick back up on level water. Sounds like the problem lies within the throttle or the fuel system. I'm guessing yours is direct injection instead of carb. Maybe one of the techs on here could pinpoint the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back