1998 Shuttle Craft Jet Sport (Refurbished) w/Trailer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Biglou32

1998 Shuttle Craft Jet Sport (Refurbished) w/Trailer $2400 obo

1998 SHUTTLE CRAFT Jet Sport totally refurbished. This boat is designed to hook up to your PWC and carry 3 persons plus the PWC and its passengers. At any time on the water you can easily detach the PWC and take it for a ride while the Jet Sport and its passengers float around. It also has a sun deck that can be put in place of the PWC for extra room while being detached from the PWC. This boat is perfect for someone that has a PWC but would like the room of a boat to accommodate extra people. The rail system is currently set up for a Sea Doo. To see if your PWC will fit the Jet Sport please check http://www.shuttlecraft.com/. Other rail kits are available for the Jet Sport in case this particular rail system is not compatible with your PWC.

This Jet Sport is set up with the SD 3 (SD III) rail system. If you scroll to the bottom of this link: http://www.shuttlecraft.com/orderaccessories.htm , you will find a list of skis compatible with the SD 3 rail system up until 2007. This helps identify if your ski is compatible.

I refurbished this boat with new upholstery ($900), radio (CD/MP3 input/AM-FM Stereo) /4speakers ($120), battery ($60), handles (6x$25=$150), S/S hardware, bildge ($20) and custom graphics ($120). It also has a sundeck that can be used when Sea-doo is not docked. I bought this boat to use with my Kawasaki Jet Ski but didn't realize the rail kit was for Sea Doo only. Trailer included. Location: Cocoa, FL - $2400 OBO
shuttleCraft98.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Big Lou: Did you ever sell your 1998 Shuttle Craft? I also have a 1998 Shuttle Craft Jet Sport but with Sea Doo 4-tec rails. I was looking for SC(3)NC rails. I've heard the 4-tec rails are more in demand than the SC(3)NC rails, and thought if you haven't sold the Shuttle Craft it might be easier to sell with the 4-tec rails than the ones you have. I'm looking for someone who wants to trade. Hopefully you have sold the Shuttle Craft and the point is moot, but if not, and you have any interest, let me know. keltonksatty@att.net

Back