1996 Seadoo Challenger single 787 For sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Charvet7

96 Seadoo Challenger Single 787 with Bimini top in good running condition. Ready for the lake. Starts right up. Trailer is in good condition as well with brand new lights/wiring, and a spare tire.

Boat was just tuned up with Cleaning of Rave Valves with new gaskets, New in line oil filter, Cleaned fuel filter. It has no hour meter but used less then 50hrs since I’ve owned the last few years, and had relatively low hours when bought. Also comes with a custom trailerable cover. Last time compression was checked it was 150psi and 155psi in the cylinders.

Blemishes: Upholstery is ripped in 1 place and coming apart in another. 1 area where the fiberglass should be repaired where the boat hit a dock, about 1.5” big, but superficial. Another area on the trunk of the boat where fiberglass was repaired doesn’t completely match original fiberglass. Fuel gauge does not work. This has never been a problem because it is a large fuel tank for a small boat and if worried you could always peek in the trunk as the fuel tank is visible.

I"m the San Fracisco Bay Area. Pics and Ad on Craigslist as well

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/2175694827.html

I'm willing to bring it to the water for a test drive for serious buyers.

Any reasonable offer not refused, I need it gone. If you are far I"m willing to drive somewhat to meet at a central location.

Back