1996 gts runs great and randomly loses power

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah2818

Hi, I have a 1996 seadoo gts, and it's a beast. Coming out of the winter it starts right up with a jump, runs strong. I go to take it out on the water and it will run great for most of the day but then it will randomly lose all power, I've noticed that when we trailer it back home it starts right up.

Try explaining how it loses power and what the systems are doing during and after the loss of power.

loss of power could be as simple as a bad key post to a bad electric connection to an overly lean seizing engine.

What happens when you went to start it right away? does it get the two beeps when you plug the key in? does the engine turn over but never start? does the beeper work? etc....

Try explaining how it loses power and what the systems are doing during and after the loss of power.

loss of power could be as simple as a bad key post to a bad electric connection to an overly lean seizing engine.

What happens when you went to start it right away? does it get the two beeps when you plug the key in? does the engine turn over but never start? does the beeper work? etc....

After loss of power, there is no beeps if the rapidly click the start button, no cranks, nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back