1995 seadoo xp not peeing water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Owenl

My 1995 seadoo xp is not pissing water out the back all the lines and clear I checked them and blew into them and could feel air coming out the pisser. I unhooked the line that’s connecting into the elbow in the exhaust manifold and hooked the water up and started it and nothing was coming out. Is that clogged? Can it get clogged? I even stuck a pick in to try and see if there was anything blocking it but it didn’t seem like it. Any help?

I don’t have the pump on now not sure if that would have anything to do with it but when I went back and looked at a video I took there was no water coming out when the pump was on

Follow the two lines back to motor and disconnect there, see if you get water to come out. Is it overheating at all?

Follow the two lines back to motor and disconnect there, see if you get water to come out. Is it overheating at all?
I figured it out I took the manifold off and then the little fitting and it was FILLED with like calcium and I mean packed I had to take a small screw driver and smack it with my hand and i tested it and water was coming out so now I just need the new gaskets to come in

Back