1994 gtx 650 I am looking for oil Banjo check valve

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldy63

I have the engine on work bench just fininish rebuild as i did a low pressure test on bottom. I noticed the 9 lbs of pressure pushing oil out of oil lines toward the pump after 10 monutes pressur was only down to 8 so it pasted.test I noticed after i disconnected hose pressure tester . I should have mentioned i have an oil filled line connected to injection pump full of oil about 12” above the engine top with no plug on the end of it its open , yes now i realize it should of been cap off So now I saw the oil start seeping back and it Filled the oullines to the rotary valve ,so i guess in time the crankcase would be full of oil DOES anybody know who has the banjo oil check valves at a desent price

I have the engine on work bench just fininish rebuild as i did a low pressure test on bottom. I noticed the 9 lbs of pressure pushing oil out of oil lines toward the pump after 10 monutes pressur was only down to 8 so it pasted.test I noticed after i disconnected hose pressure tester . I should have mentioned i have an oil filled line connected to injection pump full of oil about 12” above the engine top with no plug on the end of it its open , yes now i realize it should of been cap off So now I saw the oil start seeping back and it Filled the oullines to the rotary valve ,so i guess in time the crankcase would be full of oil DOES anybody know who has the banjo oil check valves at a desent price[/QUOTE. . Ok. I took out or off the check valve sprayed it out. Cleaned it. And it seems. To be holding. I ll find out by tommorrow

I have the engine on work bench just fininish rebuild as i did a low pressure test on bottom. I noticed the 9 lbs of pressure pushing oil out of oil lines toward the pump after 10 monutes pressur was only down to 8 so it pasted.test I noticed after i disconnected hose pressure tester . I should have mentioned i have an oil filled line connected to injection pump full of oil about 12” above the engine top with no plug on the end of it its open , yes now i realize it should of been cap off So now I saw the oil start seeping back and it Filled the oullines to the rotary valve ,so i guess in time the crankcase would be full of oil DOES anybody know who has the banjo oil check valves at a desent price
Partzill
446FBA06-BFCF-4784-A0A7-476E19CB8C05.pngOkcheck valve still leaking after cheaning Found seadoo part number. 290956010. Partzilla. Sale. 11.50 US i guess i ll order a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back