1 long beep while driving

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingbaron

Was out driving my speedster 150 -11 yesterday and received regular beeps from the boat. The beep is long and strong. I thought it was the D.E.S.S system having bad contact or so (as the manual states for one beep). Tried spare key with same problem. Later on noticed that the fuel indication was fluctuating between 3/4 of a tank and zero. As I observed this I noticed that the beep came on every time fuel indication showed empty. There is quite some fuel left and I suspect that the sensor is handling the moving fuel inside the tank in a bad way.

Anyone out there having some experience to share? Can I do something or is the fuel metering system simply just demanding me to run with full tank everytime (would feel strange)? Previous trips have been with almost full tank so that must have made it easier for the fuel sensor. The problem wasn't present then.

What do you think?

Additionally I can't find anything in the manual about a low fuel warning beep..

Brgds

Anders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back