06 RXP stage1 15/18 skat 3blade?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

fast RXP

Hi guys!!

I own a 06 rxp215 stage1. I'm looking for changing my stock impeller.

I ski on salt and choppy water and i like my craft to have strong holeshot, accelaration and hookup.

Does anyone have any testing results with those 3blade skat trak in order to choose the right one for my stage1?:confused:

15/18 is the impeller that skat trak tech department recommended for stage1 Any input about it its gonna help me out

i believe if you were to have a 15/18 impeller you would have to have some high Hp. or stage 4(not made). riva racing stage 1 kit comes with a solas 14/19. for more bottom end you will want a lighter pitch impeller. if you are looking for more holeshot i would look into www.wetwolf.com adjust-a-thrust, you can tune it to were you want and the cone thats inside will shift giving you your top end back once pressure builds in the pump. i have one on my rxt and it literally jumps out of the water and still does 70+. another option, you could go with rivas nozzle reduction kit and use the large ring that is supplied. i could be wrong on the impeller sizing giving that the skat impeller is a 3 blade and not 4. try calling riva 877-748-2926

impeller sizes
12/20=.60
13/20=.65
13/18=.73 stock
14/19=.74 stage 1
15/20=.75 stage 2
15/19=.79 stage 3
15/18=.84 3 blade not sure?

:agree: with stonge219 thats the wrong prop. what mods have you done??? If you ride in the chop and want better hook up then id go with the WORX intake grate and a 14/19 impeller. Changing the impeller wont give you better hook up you need to change the intake grate. if your look for speed AND better hook up go with the R&D grate but WORK is the best chioce for chop riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back