05 Wake Oil Radiator

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ynot72

Has anyone ever had this problem on a similar ski or on this on. Any idae how much this repair may coast?

Welcome to the seadoo forum ynot72. I think you need to post an actual problem for anyone to help out. What exactly is the problem...step into my office...:)

Karl

Sorry new to this..

Well all of my oil is draining out of my ski. It does not look like it is coming from the oil filter area or from where you would fill the oil. Every thing I can think of points to under the engine and based on my research my ski has a oil radiator. I am not sure if there is a crack in the radiator or if it is coming from a seal..

I suggest you wipe the engine very clean and see where the oil is coming from. If it happens only when It's running, be sure the oil is full before you start it. Don't let it run for more than a couple minutes on the hose ad that seadoo has interloping cooling and it will over heat the Jet Pump seals and bearings If it runs long. If you have to after you clean it up place paper towels in the bottom so you can see where it is coming from. It could be a hose fitting or a crack. Look real close.

Karl

I have checked and I am pretty sure that it is coming from the o ring from the radiator. Any idea what this is going to coast me?

The "o" ring about $.25. The labor maybe an hour labor or so... If your gonna have the dealer do it call for a cost before you have it done. Or become a "Premium Member for $10.95 and download a manual from the seadoo forum library and do it your self. You could order the O ring from the "Parts" link at the top of he page. It has a diagram of the cooling system also.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back