03 RXDI just stalled. Won’t start.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJDOttawa

Hi all. My 2003 RXDI just stalled after running perfectly all day. I replaced the fuel pump last year. I still have an in-line fuel pressure gauge from that repair and it’s showing 70 psi at cranking. Shouldn’t it be higher than that? 107?
I hate to take it all apart again and not be certain, but we were in pretty rough water and I’m afraid it may be fuel pump again. Something loose?
Is there anything else that could cause it to just stall once I came in at idle?
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

You have to have exactly 107 psi when cranking and running or it will not run.
27psi is produced by the fuel pump and 80 psi is from the air compressor = 107 psi.

You have to have exactly 107 psi when cranking and running or it will not run.
27psi is produced by the fuel pump and 80 psi is from the air compressor = 107 psi.

Thanks for this! Do you think there’s any chance it could be electrical? Battery? Or likely fuel pump again? It ran well since last year then just stalled at idle. Won’t restart. Ran well all weekend but then I was in really rough water. Code is Maintenance though, not low voltage. Any input greatly appreciated

FWIW......some random info.....you never know where it'll take you!

Attachments

• Sum Up WHY Jet Ski Wont START.pdf
    91.1 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back