RESTO 02 gtx di dreaded buy

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadem

It has power. Need assistance. Define limp mode. Tps reset and stuff - I nearly checked everything except the oil solenoid green and a check valve someone graciously added on youtube.
voltage 13.4+(not more than 13.56
Aftermarket parts potentially.
70 hours on the clock. WTF

It has power. Need assistance. Define limp mode. Tps reset and stuff - I nearly checked everything except the oil solenoid green and a check valve someone graciously added on youtube.
voltage 13.4+(not more than 13.56
Aftermarket parts potentially.
70 hours on the clock. WTF
Fuel pressure is 27-30 and goes up to 110
It glitches in water. Cleaned the rave checked the mpem wiring only, it started running better when I got pissed and yanked on the harness. Went from doing 15 to 38. 4800 rpm ish

N

Fuel pressure is 27-30 and goes up to 110
It glitches in water. Cleaned the rave checked the mpem wiring only, it started running better when I got pissed and yanked on the harness. Went from doing 15 to 38. 4800 rpm ish
70 hours I ignored cylinder pressure. Someone raped this thing trying to fix it. :XD

Really I am just a mechanic that said don't buy sea-doos. This is what I do is fix anything.. so if I get One guy that is an electrician and can reset tps or simple things bc nobody should buy fake wc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back