01 GTX Computer problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

barefoot

I have been told that my computer is suspected faulty and it is $1000 for a new one but if this does not cure the problem I cannot get my money back. The number on the back is 278 001 529 do I have to get the exact same numbered one as a few are available on ebay but are a few numbers out at the end?

It is my 1st seadoo and it is at my daughters in Florida but I live in the UK. The guy working on it knows his stuff but I really didnt want to spend $1000 dollars on a new one anybody any ideas tips or can help as I am back over on 5th Jan and need it fixed before then???

Kev

The last 3 numbers are important as they make it the correct one for your model. You could check with the local seadoo dealer for an updated number crossed from the original one, but if you buy the wrong one you will be stuck with it if it doesn't work. Buyer be ware if you buy from E-bay... everything is sold as is, with or without faults. Good luck. If we can help any more let us know.
Karl

Module

The module has been updated and the new part number is 278 001 981
Good luck, Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back