Thats Him!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look after your Wife.

Last Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my deck chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Camille from next door was so upset at this that she came over and shouted 'You lazy ba*#ard! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up off your backside and give her a break!'

I thought 'Goodness! ... Women!' and I took a slug from my bottle of lager, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Raybans, stared directly at this nosey neighbour, and told her in no uncertain terms 'leave off and mind your own business. My wife has a green thumb, and she really enjoys gardening'.

After a few days I felt really bad so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got. I am also proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn. Yes fellas, after all one should take good care of the wife... That way maybe she'll take good care of you. I have attached a picture below. I hope it comes through OK

rideonmower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No gas!.....

I don't know, If I was riding it, I'm sure there would be plenty of gas created, just not the kind to put in a gas tank!...........:rofl:

Hehe, That would look funny on a charge sheet.

Drunk in charge of a Bicycle/mower.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back