Bunk Spacing for RXTX 300/325

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

pwgsx

I picked up a used boat cradle that currently has 2x6 flat bunks. My plan is to shorten up the existing swivel brackets to fit a 2x4 bunk instead. On center I am at 20 1/2 inches. Do you think that will work for a RXTX 325? OR should I keep with the 2x6 wide bunks? My other option is to remove the swivel brackets completely and run a 2x6 or 2x8 vertically and connect them to the inside of the welded posts.

Attachments

• fgn.jpg
    fgn.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 4
  • hm.jpg
    hm.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 5
I just picked up a new GTX. I am adjusting the bunks on my lift and wanted to see where you landed on this. I cant decide what angle to set the bunks (vertical or slightly "V" shaped) and what spacing. I have it slanted and at 21" outside to outside and I am not happy with how it sits. Any advice?

I stood the 2x6 up on end and they slant inward a tad. The distance between the inside bunk to inside bunk is between 13.5 or 15 inches. I cannot remember but wont be back there until friday to measure. The ski sits perfect!

Attachments

• hg.jpg
    hg.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 2
I stood the 2x6 up on end and they slant inward a tad. The distance between the inside bunk to inside bunk is between 13.5 or 15 inches. I cannot remember but wont be back there until friday to measure. The ski sits perfect!
Thanks for the info. This helps a lot.

Back