1995 Speedster Wiring Diagram

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC

I have a few specific questions that I will post under separate topics so that they are more easily searchable, but generally, does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram / schematic for a 1995 Speedster?

I've got the one for 1996, and it is fairly close, but there are a few differences between what it shows and what I am seeing in my boat, so I thought I would ask.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

I have a 95 speedster to with twin 85 hp have not found one
have cd of the 96

is there some thing you need to know ? maybe I could tell you something ?

Thanks for the reply, Freddy. The question that I am really trying to figure out is around the 5 Amp MPEM supply fuse. On our boats, we have two, and my starboard fuse is blowing. One side of the fuse holder reads continuity to the starboard battery, and the other side reads continuity to ground, so dead short somewhere in the system I would guess. The weird thing is that the boat runs fine (minus all of its other issues).

Everything that I have researched regarding the 5 Amp fuse blowing leads me to the avalanche diode being faulty and having to dig out the epoxy in the MPEM to replace it. But, all of those posts talk about a boat that is not functional, mine is working. And based on the 96 wiring diagram, I can understand that, but with the 95, there are two MPEM supplies, port sand starboard.

So I guess my question really boils down to this: If the port side is supplying power to the MPEM, and the boat is running like it is supposed to, do I need to even worry about trying to fix this blowing fuse, or can I just let it ride?

Thanks again for the reply, and for any insight you can give

This should help you out:

243.jpg

Thanks, Waterluvr! I think that is the missing puzzle piece! Looks like I can probably get away with not tearing into the MPEM just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back