Wiring up the Bluetooth JL Audio MBT-CRX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZBoulder

I finally got around to attempting to get the bluetooth controller installed on the boat. I thought I had it wire up correctly but no dice with the key on the receiver did not light up. When I connected both the blue "output to amplifier" wire and the 12v switched power wire up to a 12v souce it worked, so I know the receiver is good. I am just not connecting the wires corrected at the stock Jensen MSR2107 harness. I have hooked up the black ground wire from the Bluetooth controller to the black wire on the Jensen wiring harness. I then believed that the red wire on the Jensen harness was a 12v switched source but no luck there. I am confused as to where the "remote output to the amplifier" gets hooked up as well. Is the Red wire on the Jensen harness a switched 12v power source? Where does the blue wire on the MBT-CRX controller get connected to. Sorry this is probably very basic wiring just need some advice from someone who has hooked up a device like this. The installation is going on a 210 challenger.

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 41
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 39
Did you ever get this hooked up? If so how does it work? New really need Bluetooth receiver to make life easier!!

I finally got around to attempting to get the bluetooth controller installed on the boat. I thought I had it wire up correctly but no dice with the key on the receiver did not light up. When I connected both the blue "output to amplifier" wire and the 12v switched power wire up to a 12v souce it worked, so I know the receiver is good. I am just not connecting the wires corrected at the stock Jensen MSR2107 harness. I have hooked up the black ground wire from the Bluetooth controller to the black wire on the Jensen wiring harness. I then believed that the red wire on the Jensen harness was a 12v switched source but no luck there. I am confused as to where the "remote output to the amplifier" gets hooked up as well. Is the Red wire on the Jensen harness a switched 12v power source? Where does the blue wire on the MBT-CRX controller get connected to. Sorry this is probably very basic wiring just need some advice from someone who has hooked up a device like this. The installation is going on a 210 challenger.

If you still need help on this please post the Bluetooth wiring schematic and I can probably help you figure it out. My guess is the red wire to the existing stereo is a constant 12volts and they are switching the system on via ground through the ignition switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back