Wintering a boat again

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.
I winterized my 210 last fall and took it to Florida in February.
I am going back home in or around April 15. I live 45 minutes north of Toronto.
The overnight temperatures are around +1 two weeks out.
Should I winterize the 210 again?

I think if you're anticipating more than 24hrs of below 0C then you need to do something to prepare.

I dunno if you're running in fresh, brackish or salt but flush it out with fresh before winterizing if that's the case.

I think if you're anticipating more than 24hrs of below 0C then you need to do something to prepare.

I dunno if you're running in fresh, brackish or salt but flush it out with fresh before winterizing if that's the case.

Running in the inter costal. I flush it after every use. Maybe I’ll just stay till June lol.

When you do get back and it’s does get below freezing your main concern would be standing water in the exhaust manifold. Use the flushing connector and inject pressurized air in the system until there is no water flowing from the jet pump. Takes two minutes. This is assuming you have no water in the oil system.

When you do get back and it’s does get below freezing your main concern would be standing water in the exhaust manifold. Use the flushing connector and inject pressurized air in the system until there is no water flowing from the jet pump. Takes two minutes. This is assuming you have no water in the oil system.

Thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back