Wife said "sell that 3D"

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well its been outa the water for almost 6 months now. Battery was drained and found electrical drain was the auto bilge still grafting away.:redface:

So it cost me a new battery and auto bilge and made up a new 5 pin relay with the advise from Magical sourcing parts. ( Not met him yet but will when I get it in the water)
Anyway her indoors said "get rid of it. " Your getting older and its hard work getting the ski in and out of the water"

So I bought a 4 berth Bayliner money pit. :ack: Fixed now though after reading and learning about 5.7l Chevys and 4 barrel Quadrajet carbs.

I sold my wifes ski earlier this year and told her she should try riding the 3D in kart seat mode. You never know she might like it and see why its a good ski to keep.
Fingers crossed eh!

thanks for the quote but i got help from voodoo and pramac an what parts to use i just had to sorce them in uk so big thanks to those to im hoping to be out next weekend so il give you a call to seee if your out mate

Ick sorry to hear she's pushing you to sell it. I know how excited you were to get that thing in the first place.

Better get some more water time with it while you can!

82.jpg

Well I have just bought a shoq pole for it for Fathers Day LoL.
So I got to keep it dont I.:rofl:

No I can't do them. Had the ski upside down a couple of times though. It's a big weight to land. There's a video on Youtube of Jimmy Viser trying alsorts of tricks on a 3d Di.

OMG! I have to go to the ocean asap! I would defiantly keep the 3d and if u must sell it get one of those dolphin skis so u can be a sub and ride waves ! the misses would surly love that

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats cool, Do you think the tall leggy blonde is included in the sale. pmsl
Ill have two, being a greedy sod.:)

And those stay dry clothes are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back