Where are the DESS Post leads??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sek3ch

Before i pull apart my 2007 GTI Seadoo, can someone point out, in a picture, or describe in text, where the DESS Post leads go? I have read my NEW manual I get on this forum but no suggestion as to where I can find them.... Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Before i pull apart my 2007 GTI Seadoo, can someone point out, in a picture, or describe in text, where the DESS Post leads go? I have read my NEW manual I get on this forum but no suggestion as to where I can find them.... Your help is greatly appreciated!!

I don't have any pictures other than what appear in the manual. If you remove the front storage compartment and look/feel around underneath the "dashboard", you should see a wire harness with (2) molex plugs like the manual shows. If you unplug these connectors, you can test continuity to the DESS post. The other terminal connects to the fuse box. If you need to replace the post, this is where you would plug-in the new one.

My 2008 manual is page 312-315

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back