What do you guys think of these mods??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-27

I am looking at getting an RXP and a guy locally has this one for sale. What do you guys think about the mods, etc???

Selling my 2007 RXP 215 hp sitting on the trailer. Right now the clock has 25 hours on it. Washed after just about every ride. When it wasnt on the water it lives in a storage unit. Thus far I have added X supercharger, Riva intake grate, Solas 15/20r impeller, Riva rear intake and catch-can, RE OPAS block-offs, 160* thermostat, Riva waterbox, XS intercooler and custom made powder-coated bracket, boost gauge in console. Runs 76-77 on glass. Was looking at $7500 as she sits. Absolute pristine condition. Also never beached!! Has extended BEST warranty till March 2010. Im in Overland Park, Kansas.

Let me know if you happen to have any questions.

Here is a video of it on Youtube after I added the Riva waterbox. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHQ_SoRob8

ya he's a member on another site... its a nice ski. It also has an RRFPR so you will need to moniter your AFR an tune your fuel pressure once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back