water coming out of flush hose

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Andydoodoo

Hi, has anyone had water come out of the flush hose while running in water and four beeps ?
Book says no water should be.
Hooked garden hose up to it on land and did not come out of the exhaust just the intake underneath.
Does anyone have this happen or know what's wrong?
Thanks.

show us a picture of where the water is coming out from ...You say hose ...Inside the engine compartment ?
In side the engine compartment on left side looking in, garden hose type is used to flush debris out of engine. Shold this have a cap or plug on it ? Out using the boat and water is coming out of the hose into the engine compartment. Hose runs to the engine.

It needs to be capped off unless a garden hose us hooked up to flush it out...otherwise the cooling water goes all over the engine and it overheats..

Thank you so much for your answer !!! That's what I thought. I bought the boat used this year but the guy I bought it from did not seem to know much about the boat.
I am in need of a port side window also, would you know of a place to buy one ? 2004 Utopia. I cracked it when backing it into the garage. I'm an excellent driver !!!
Thanks again.

On another subject my Utopia 205 will steer good at lower speeds but at higher it will not turn right, ok for the left.
First time in water this year.
Anyone have an idea what the fix is ?

Back