Wake tower for 2009 challenger 180

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Has anyone purchased a wake tower for a 2009 challenger 180? If so what kind and how did you gain acess to the hull to install it. I put a wake Monster tower on my Speedster 150 no issues. Just traded it for a Challenger and now need a tower for it.

rexstiener:
Thanks for the reply. Looked at your pics, where exactly did you go through, or what did you remove to get to the outside wall of the boat. On my speedster I went through the throttle plate and the cup holder at the front and the engine compartment at the back. I can only assume by the pics that the 06 challenger is very similar to my 09. Thanks again for the reply. A little more detail would be awsome. Do you use the factory bimini with the tower? is it possible? I used the MT1 on the speedster. MT2 is the tower for the challenger is it?
Thanks
Robert147

same deal

I just sold my speedster for a challenger, but the dealer didn't have any 2009s with the factory tower. I will likely have to go with monster tower too. let me know how your install goes. I would rather get a factory tower installed... is that a possibility? anyone know?

Back