Time to introduce myself

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

paku

Why Hello

I’m a little new here to the forum as a premium member but I figured it was time I introduced myself. I currently own a 2001 Sea-Doo Islandia, which I primarily use on a lake near Youngstown, Ohio. Love the boat and enjoy being on the water, especially since I grew up in Minnesota and was at the lake every weekend. Moving to Ohio posed some challenges, as there are fewer lakes, and the available lakes are some distance. My wife and I have two children, both who live elsewhere. My wife and I enjoy just being able to cruise around the lake and relax.

Our previous boat was a 2003 Challenger but it was a little small and tight if we took friends out so we decided to jump up in size to the Islandia. I look forward to being a part of the Sea-Doo community. Thanks

WELCOME! Got question post in the right forum.
West Branch in Portage county is a great lake to use too.. You have 3 miles to run wide open. Lot's of area's to explore. Beach with grills and bath rooms. My Wife and family are out there a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back