Stolen ski

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

shucky

useless pieces of wasted excuses of humans have struck again in the Northern Adelaide suburbs on 20-10-14 kawasaki 300ultraX 1500cc black blue and white 3 seater. Rego DE264S
A reward has been offered for persons with information regarding return of the ski. There is a reward offered for info leading to the return of it. 0406138602.
stolen ski 2.jpgstolen ski.jpg

[MENTION=12901]pete63[/MENTION] nah not sure the stolen skies I have posted have been on the behalf of the rightful owners same in this case. They was unable to work out the site on a smart phone ( no tapatalk or PC) so I said to them
Send me the info and I'll post it with their contact info. I just can't bring myself to see any good reason why these scumbags think they can just come and take our pride and joy toys and expect to get away with it. For one I hate a thief another I work hard daily for what I have and expect to keep it. That's just my thoughts I'm guessing most people would be the same or do what could be done to help recover a fellow skiers machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point exactly man. Hopefully being. Rare model as I'm told it won't be long before a slip up comes about which ends in one less theif on the streets. I'm off to buy me a log chain this weekend though I won't mention the 2 rotties behind my gates. Let's just hope this machine is found and returned unharmed other then maybe a couple extra hours on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back