Simple what regulator to buy

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

97explorer717

Need 278000443 voltage rectifier. Looks like OEM is not available any longer. What brand should I buy? I prefer to purchase on eBay. Amazon would work too. Does not necessarily have to be either.

If it's only got four leads, any full-wave rectifier rated for over forty volts/adequate amp
rating will work...they're very low cost components, in electronics world.

eBay.
46be535a5bdf75d718a5c6827b46a805.jpg

I know Matt B. has been using these with great success. Just make sure you get the ones that ship from USA. I bought 1 for each of my skis and put that and a bunch of parts in a tackle box that I take with me. It's my "save a ride" kit. Speaking of that I need to make a thread on that kit.......

I know Matt B. has been using these with great success. Just make sure you get the ones that ship from USA. I bought 1 for each of my skis and put that and a bunch of parts in a tackle box that I take with me. It's my "save a ride" kit. Speaking of that I need to make a thread on that kit.......
I almost got one of them. I just figured you get what you pay for. Well I'll keep that in mind for next time. Got a OEM used one. Not really crazy about buying used electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back