seedoo guarentee

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

gary1602

Hi my seed had a rebuilt engine from the local seedoo dealer , therefor its under one year guerantee from him. The problem is I do not like the dealership and don't want to give him any more of my hard earned cash as i have had nothing but problems from him.
The question is it needs an oil change do I have to use him incase anything goes wrong wile its under guerantee.

Thanks in advance :)

from my knowledge if the unit is built specifically by the dealer then yes you need to take it back for routine scheduled maintenance to maintain a valid warranty but when the warranty is up they could care less what you do with the machine....i may be mispoken here but as far as i know that is how it stands ....wait for other opinions before making a decision

I would assume it would have to be spelled out in the actual warranty for the dealership to legally deny your warranty otherwise they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Suggest you take a look at the warranty verbage.

Back