Seat backrest's

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbone

Does anyone know if there is currently a company that can make re-pop back seat back rests for a 99 speedster?

Are you speaking of the back seat supports that extend and retract? If so, I just re-engineered the supports on my 2001 Islandia. Let know.

No these are just the back padding they tend to fly out going down the highway and I guess Sea-Doo discontinued them. Just wondering if anyone made them before I have one custom built for $300

Does anyone know if there is currently a company that can make re-pop back seat back rests for a 99 speedster?

I’d like to know also. I have a 2008 and we just lost one of our back rest a couple days ago. If you find some place that might have them, would you please let me know?

Please check EBAY as listed below - needs to be re-covered and includes the hardware:

Sea Doo islandia LH RH Center seat backrest back rest cushion cover ALL THREE 01

Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab
| Add to watch list

Seller information
seadoobill17 (3179 )
99.5% Positive feedback

Save this Seller

Contact seller
Visit store
See other items

Item Information

Condition:
For parts or not working

“READ”

Price:
US $129.99

Buy It Now
Add to cart

Add to watch list

Delivery in 3 days

Located in United States

Shipping:
$18.81 Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Ships to:
United States and many other countries | See details

1. Just go to www.ebay.com
  2. on top of the page is a search box
  3. type the following in the search box and press enter
  4. Sea Doo islandia LH RH Center seat backrest

Got it.
I really don’t think they will work for my Speedster. They look completely different than what I’m needing.
I was really hoping it was the backrest though.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back