Seadoo Garage Sale: 95 Speedster, 97 SPX, 4-Tec parts, GTX RFI...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

YouCanDooIt

I have several parts I am needing gone and moved out of my way. I will start with a few and probably be adding more as I go through my garage. I am putting most of these on ebay, but if you are interested before they sell, I will make anyone on here a better deal. I can send pictures upon request and I accept paypal and ship out parts very fast.

95 Speedster
:

MPEM $400

I have the e-box as well, with internals and battery cables intact, but the rectifiers are in poor shape, and the bat cables are faded. I bought this for my boat but soon realized it was for a 95 and I ended up not needing it anyway.

Supercharged 4-Tec:

Two superchargers both in poor shape and needing rebuilt

Starter- works great

2 Pistons and connecting rods both in great shape- OEM std bore 99.94

Engine bolts- I believe I have all of the case bolts and majority of the other misc. engine bolts.

Oil separator housing/cover

Misc. engine internals

I have sold most of the other goodies off this engine but I have alot of misc. parts If you need any thing just ask. I believe all parts were from a 02-05 engine.

97 SPX

Stock Jet pump in great condition

Hood

Steering assembly

VTS assembly (I have not tested it yet)

Basically everything else on the hull is for sale.

787 engine parts

I have quite a few 787 parts. Several bottom ends most need rebuilt or work, I will have to check what I have. I have a few sets of cases in good shape, and one or two core crankshafts.

Again if you are looking for something 787 feel free to ask I will see what I have.

01 GTX RFI

I have basically everything on the hull left

Steering assembly

Reverse/ Neutral cables

Steering cables

Wire harnesses

Ride plate

Reverse/ Neutral shifter

Side panels with knee pads

Hood w/o gauge assembly

More to come :cheers:

Back