Seadoo BUDS for all the Florida Panhandle DIYers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Scriz

Due to my absolute hatred of dealers and ridiculous markups for simple services I bit the bullet and purchased a BUDs software license and associated hardware to work on my skis and boat. As there is literally no way I can ever recoup the cost of it for two jetskis and a boat, I am offering to help out other Seadoo owners in the local area for free, but if you want to toss me a buck or two I won't turn you down. So if you are in need of code reading, maintenance resets, cluster marrying to ecm, or other simple service hit me up. I only purchased the dealer license so I can't write keys or anything like that yet. If there is an high demand for such services, I may be able to get the hardware and upgraded license to do that as well in the future. I am in Navarre, FL so if you know where that is and want to get your stuff read or mx light reset, let me know here and I will see what I can do. Thanks to COVID, I have a decent amount of down time. I am also at Juana's every other Sunday usually if you want to meet at the ramp.

Cheers.
Chris

Back