Seadoo alignment tool for sale!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I think the seadoo slingment tool works on all seadoo pwc but I am not sure. I have a 2000 seadoo gtx, do you have a picture and how much?

Sold!

I sold the alignment tool to a TOOL named Jason. He paid by paypal and then got the tool and said all was great. I get a email 1 week later from paypal saying he never got the item. i sent conf. to paypal and he got stuck with the tool. i think he just wanted to use it and try to send it back. i can post his information i have if admin is intrested, otherwise i'll just let it go. kinda messed up though.:rant:

think about it as I sell alot on ebay and have had the exact same thing happen to me, he did not file the claim to be able to use it then send it back, he filed the claim because he got the tool and wanted it for free....next step can get worse if the money they paid for via paypal came from their bank account they can do a chargeback through their bank and make it take even longer to resolve.....this is why I no longer use or accept paypal, if you really want the item then you have no problem sending a post office money order or bank cashiers check....and why are they just as safe to use?.....because they are both tracable you can find out where,who and when they where cashed.....without stupi people putting in a paypal claim for an item you sold used and they say its not as stated......to much bs, and to high of fees....never the less he just wanted your item for free and he got stuck with it and paying for it.

Back