SEADOO 3-D the ThreeDee 951 Premium MODS?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveESPI

From what I understand, The 951 premium package on the Seadoo 3D is the same hull and power-package as the XPL, but with a different deck.

I am looking to get a 3d, but have read many threads saying it is a tad sluggish and needs to be woke up a bit.

I was thinking a factory pipe and better impeller or intake grate would be where I would start.

Also planned are the waterproof sound speaker system and amplifier (I gotta have tunes!, and I hate earplugs for safety reasons) but thats secondary.

Seeing this is a 9 foot long hull, I assume it is in the runabout class (for racing purposes).

How competetitive can a XPL hull be in this class? I was thinking of running a stock limited class, but not sure if its plauseable (or laughable at best).

A lot of people seem to hate this "3-D" ski, but having been on one, peoples' opinions change. Its a fun ski, and MOTO is a complete blast!

Just curious if this was even worth while (from a hull standpoint, not based upon the fact it is a 3D deck)..... afterall, its kinda like the old joke......

" Whats the difference between a Jetskier and a Hoover?"

How you mount the dirtbag.
:ack:

Stand up or sitdown :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back