seadoo 210 steering cable rack (update)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcookr1

Has anyone ever changed one looks like Sea-Doo wants 399 but from what I can tell they are made by Teleflex for under 150 anyone changed one out thanks

Ok, it's a Teleflex but I can't read the numbers on the cable should be within 18 inches of either end on the black part of the tube. If anyone can look it would be appreciated and would save us members over 200 dollars if ordered directly

I replaced mine with the factory cable two years ago. Pretty straightforward. Did not keep the old one, or o would look for a number on it.

I replaced both the steering and shifter cable on my former Speedster last year with SBT replacements parts They were each something around $135 and very nice parts. I either bought them on eBay or direct from SBT, I don't remember.

I am looking for a side mount control handle. My customer has broke the plastic handle part due to difficulty in move the reverse buckets forward
2012 210 wake 510

seadoo no longer sell the handle and teleflex dont make but will accept on a special order
The SCARAB 2018 WAKE 255 ID USES THE SAME HANDLE

Attachments

• seadoo wake 2011 control 1.JPG
    seadoo wake 2011 control 1.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 10
  • WAKE HANDLE 2.jpg
    WAKE HANDLE 2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 10
  • scarab 2015.PNG
    scarab 2015.PNG
    415.5 KB · Views: 11
Status