Sea-Doo Spark Engine Access Kit by RIVA

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Long awaited:

This kit provides excellent access to your Spark's engine compartment without removing the deck. Allows for routine maintenance such as oil & spark plug changes, rinsing off salt water, post ride ventilation, etc.

253.jpg

Price is $149.99 get it here: http://www.pwcmuscle.com/sea-doo-spark-engine-access-kit-by-riva.html

Has anyone tried this product yet. I ride salt water. I just got my spark but haven't even taken it out yet, so I have no idea how well it does against water getting inside the hull.

Has anyone tried this product yet. I ride salt water. I just got my spark but haven't even taken it out yet, so I have no idea how well it does against water getting inside the hull.

i dont have it but it looks cool. seadoo should have made the spark have this type of set up in the first place, that tiny side access hole is a joke. i ride salt and i never get any water in the hull. I look down in it with a flash light after every ride and no water comes out when I take the drain plug out after each ride. Im pretty sure this kit will void warranty. When i first got my spark before I took it out, I sprayed a thin layer of fluid film ( rust/corrosion protectant) inside my spark as well as I could and it still looks shiny and perfect as the day I got it. To make flushing easier I suggest getting a quick release hose attachments and one of those 6" non kink hose pieces ( take coil off ) also I suggest salt away for flushing. Get it with the hose cup thingee thrat is required. Expensive but you only have to buy it once and the little note on it that says " do not drop " is true. it can mess it up if you do.

Back