RXT-X Stalling Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmaclean18

Just purchased a new 08 RXTX this past summer. After about 5 hours of driving I started having this stalling problem. It will start cold no problem, take it out on the lake and everything is fine.

Once I turn it off and maybe leave it for 5 or 10 min and then try and start it again I have problems. It will turn over but not idle. If I hit the throttle while turning it over it will go but then stall once I let off the throttle. If I let off the throttle very slowly, it will allow it to idle and not stall. If I allow it to run for awhile the stalling problem seems to go away for that day.

I asked the dealer about the problem and he said he never heard of it. He ran a diagnostic on it and found nothing. Anyone ever hear or have this problem?

Just purchased a new 08 RXTX this past summer. After about 5 hours of driving I started having this stalling problem. It will start cold no problem, take it out on the lake and everything is fine.

Once I turn it off and maybe leave it for 5 or 10 min and then try and start it again I have problems. It will turn over but not idle. If I hit the throttle while turning it over it will go but then stall once I let off the throttle. If I let off the throttle very slowly, it will allow it to idle and not stall. If I allow it to run for awhile the stalling problem seems to go away for that day.

I asked the dealer about the problem and he said he never heard of it. He ran a diagnostic on it and found nothing. Anyone ever hear or have this problem?

what dealer you going to? if they give up that easy take it somewhere else as it has a warranty and you shouldnt have to deal with issues like this. tell the dealer if they can fix it you want a new ski.

The idle control valves give trouble and give the symptoms you describe and dont show a fault code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back